Sunday 7 December 2014

Manchester Christmas Markets


If you live near Manchester it is a tradition to go to the Christmas Markets in December (or November if you're feeling particularly festive.)

I like to go multiple times with all of my friends, partly because the food is amazing and I can't eat a crepe and a chocolate marshmallow stick all in one trip can I? ( I could), but also because I just really love them, it makes me so exited for Christmas!

I went along with my friend the other day, we had freshly made pesto pasta and tomato pasta and then a chocolate covered banana - amazing! We also saw three men dressed up as the three pigs, tails and snouts included. We saw lots of lovely Christmas decorations and some really unique gift ideas.

Where are your favourite Christmas markets?

3 comments:

  1. It looks magical! I love going to christmas markets, my favourite for the past couple of years has been the vintage christmas market in Sheffield and York. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oooh I've never been to the one in Sheffield but the one is York is lovely :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing. I'm so gutted I haven't gone to any yet. I usually go to the London one every year but we've been so busy this year we won't have time. Hoping there'll be a local one, but it's never advertised very well. :o(

    xx
    http://lizaboo.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

);